We have a dedicated team of Primary Care Improvement Officers, PCIO's (formerly Practice Support & Development), who provide direct support to general practices and allied health providers across the region.
The Primary Care Improvement team is the central point of contact for all health professionals.
Support services offered include:
• Practice Management
• Education / Professional Development
• Digital Health advice and support
• Quality Improvement / Accreditation
• Chronic Disease Management
• Preventive Health
• Workforce Support
• Practice data extraction and analysis
Primary Care Improvement Overview Dashboard (January - June 2019)
For details on the Primary Care Improvement Officer who can help you, please don't hesitate to contact one of our team leaders.
• New England & North West - Annabelle Williams
• Central Coast - Kimberley Booth
• Hunter & Manning - Hayley Robson