Hunter New England Health and Hunter New England Central Coast Primary Health Network have formed an Integrated Care Partnership (formerly alliance) to deliver innovative, locally relevant solutions to measurably improve the health of our communities.
Click here to view a video highlighting some of our achievements to date.
By 2022, we want patients, families and our communities to:
- Be able to easily find information about local health services and how to access them
- Have access to information that demonstrates high-quality, cost-effective local health services
- Feel supported to understand and care for their own health
- Stay well in their own communities.
We also want health professionals to:
- Be able to easily access clear information that helps them guide patients and families around our local health system – be it public or private; or providing primary, secondary or tertiary services
- Know how to support patients and families to understand and care for their own health.
In 2019-20, the Integrated Care Partnership is implementing its shared operational plan under the leadership of a shared Executive team and with the support of collaborative working groups.
This Partnership is built on the foundation of collaborative work over several decades.
We gratefully acknowledge those who have contributed to the health and wellbeing of our community.
For further information, please contact any of the following:
HNE Health, please contact 02 4964 7176.
Primary Health Network, please contact 02 4088 5911.