Support for Bushfire affected communities
The stress of experiencing something such as a bushfire can leave people at a higher risk of developing depression or anxiety, even if they are not directly dealing with loss of property and/or possessions.
Our new Bushfire Support web page has a wide range of information, resources and links available to access mental health, welfare and other support services.
If you require immediate support, contact:
- In an emergency Triple 000 (Ambulance, Fire, Police)
- Mental Health Line - 1800 011 511 (24 hours, 7 Days)
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue - 1300 22 4636
- Kids Helpline - 1800 551 800 (for children under 12 years)
- Suicide Helpline - 1300 651 251
- Your nearest hospital emergency department.