What do we do?
HNECC PHN supports GPs and other health professionals, and delivers a range of programs.
Supporting health care professionals with:
- HealthPathways -an online portal of localised clinical pathways
- electronic referrals and eHealth records
- accreditation and quality standards
- chronic disease management and care coordination
We also fund and manage healthcare and support programs for people in the community including:
- Closing the Gap Aboriginal Health programs
- After Hours GP care
- Primary Mental Health Services
- Primary Allied Health Services
- Health screening and immunisation